Champagne Dom Ruinart 2010
Cuvèe Prestige Dom Ruinart was first created in 1959 in honor of Dom Thierry Ruinart and then launched ten years later. Grapes entirely of Chardonnay are selected both in the Cote des Blancs from the communes of Avize, Chouilly and Le Mesnil , and in the Montagne de Reims from the communes of Sillery, Puisieulx and Verzenay.
The first Maison de Champagne, the oldest, founded September 1, 1729 in Reims by Nicolas Ruinart, grandson of that Dom Thierry who played a fundamental role in the diffusion of Champagne, exploiting the very ancient Gallo-Roman caves for his cellar , le crayeres, which has pou united ocn galleries. The same galleries have become a National Monument !!! In 1963 Ruinart was purchased by Moet & Chandon, leaving full autonomy to run the winery, but taking over the business reins and quadrupling the sale. In recent years, Ruinart has been aiming for a fresher style thanks to its Chef de CAve Frederic Panaiotis. Ruinart has always been linked to chardonnay which ferments in accio and always carries out malolactic fermentation in the Maison.