Chateau Lafleur Pomerol 2012
Chateau Lafleur Pomerol 2012
Serve at: 14°-16°C
Glass type

Chateau Lafleur Pomerol 2012

LAFVFPO12
Non disponibile
€615.00
Tax included

Chateau Lafleur was born on the lands of Pomerol, next to those of Chateau Petrus. The vineyard surface extends for 4.5 ht on soils mainly composed of pebbles, clay and sand. Defined as the most Burgundian of Bordeaux, it is composed of Merlot and a percentage of Cabernet Franc. The care and management of the vines is manic at Chateau Lafleur; this allows the approximately 12,000 bottles produced each year to maintain a very high quality level. Chateau Lafleur is aged in new barrels for 60%; the remaining 40% in second and third passage barriques.

Three Senses

The 2012 harvest showed great positive notes for the Merlot and Pomerol grape variety which is an absolute interpreter and enjoyed great evaluations. Very thin wine with notes of blackberry, wet earth, stone and berries. The body shows very fine tannins and an extreme length in the mouth. The Merlot harvested on September 23rd made this wine truly amazing. Wine destined to age at least 25 years.

Notify me when available

Chateau Lafleur

Winery products

Related products

Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.