Bourgogne Rouge Domaine Chevillon 2020
Bourgogne Rouge Domaine Chevillon 2020
Serve at: 14°-16°C
Glass type

Bourgogne Rouge Domaine Chevillon 2020

Last items in stock
Tax included

The location of the Bourgogne village vineyards is located close to those of the Premier Cru, on clay and marl soil, and with stony components.

Domaine Robert Chevillon

Domaine Robert Chevillon

The Domaine Robert Chevillon has existed for four generations and stands in the common of Nuits Saint Georges. Since Robert Chevillon retired, his two children, Denis & Bertrand, ran the Domaine with a culture for the vineyard handed down from father to son. The Domaine covers an area of 13 hectares, almost totally classified in Premier Cru. This is why the Domaine Chevillon today cares a much more careful and precise vineyard, combining tradition and mordernization of techniques and materials. Even in the cellar tradition is not lost, making wine with autocotaneous yeasts and without the temperature control, the must derived from a rather selective harvest of the bunches. Refinement from 15 to 18 months in new barrels for 30% and for the remaining 70% in barrels used. So they form the balanced and long-aging wines of Domaine Chevillon.

Winery products

Related products

Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.