Chateau Lafleur Pomerol 2014
Chateau Lafleur Pomerol 2014
Serve at: 14°-16°C
Glass type

Chateau Lafleur Pomerol 2014

Last items in stock
Tax included

Chateau Lafleur was born on the lands of Pomerol, next to those of Chateau Petrus. The vineyard area extends for 4.5 ht on soils composed mostly of pebbles, clay and sand. Defined the most Burgundian of the Bordeaux is composed of Merlot and a percentage of Cabernet Franc. The care and management of the vineyards is obsessive to Chateau Lafleur; this allows the approximately 12,000 bottles produced each year to maintain a very high quality level. Chateau Lafleur ages 60% in new barriques; the remaining 40% in second and third passage barriques.

Three Senses

The 2012 harvest highlighted great positive notes for the Merlot vine and Pomerol, which is its absolute interpreter, enjoyed great evaluations. Very thin wine with hints of blackberry, wet earth, stone and berries. In body it shows very fine tannins and an extreme length in the mouth. The Merlot harvest on 23 September made this wine really amazing. Wine destined to age at least 25 years.

Chateau Lafleur

Winery products

Related products

Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.