Chianti Classico Podere Castellinuzza 2018
Serve at: 12°-14°C
Glass type

Chianti Classico Podere Castellinuzza 2018

CASVICCXX
Non disponibile
€19.50
Tax included

Podere Castellinuzza Chianti Classico is obtained from a careful selection of the best Sangiovese di Lamole for 95% and red berried grapes (Canaiolo) for the remaining 5%, as foreseen by the Chianti Classico Wine Production Regulations. The grapes are harvested by hand in the first half of October, vinified in cement tanks with maceration for 14-18 days; the wine continues its refinement in the same cement tanks for at least a year and a half and then in the bottle for at least 4 months.

Three Senses

Bright ruby ​​red of excellent intensity with slight garnet hues, intense, characteristic, typically Lamolese, with notes of ripe red fruits and flowers, cherry, raspberry, rose and tobacco, good structure, fresh and harmonious to the taste, with delicate tannins well integrated with pleasant notes of red fruits of good persistence.

Notify me when available

Podere Castellinuzza

Podere Castellinuzza

Castellinuzza is an ancient and enchanting village in the heart of the Chianti Classico, in the district of Lamole, and is above all the name of a small family-run farm born in the early 1960s from the will and tenacity of a simple man, Gino Coccia, who after years of sharecropping, he decided, with sacrifice and courage, to buy the company he loved so much and grew up with him. The company was then divided between two of its six children, who continue the tradition, each carrying out their own production line.

The Company and all the phases of this ancient trade are meticulously followed with great love and unchanged passion by the owner, Mr. Paolo Coccia, true creator of the excellent products that the company produces. Paolo calls himself "blessed among women" because, in addition to his wife Luisa who has always accompanied him in running the company, the three daughters Antonella, Serena and Martina joyfully bring their all-female contribution.

Winery products

Related products

Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.