Franciacorta Rosè Cavalleri 2019
Franciacorta Rosè Cavalleri 2019
Serve at: 6° - 8°C
Glass type

Franciacorta Rosè Cavalleri 2019

CAVMCROXX
disponibile
€39.00
Tax included

90% of this cuvée is obtained by vinifying Pinot Noir grapes in rosé. The remaining 10% comes from red vinification of the same grapes, which remain in contact with the skins for 4 days.

Fermentation takes place in steel, and a partial malolactic fermentation is also carried out.

Aging on the lees lasts 42 months and is carried out in steel.

 

Cavalleri

famiglia cavalleri

The Cavalleri family lives in harmony with the land since 1450. In five centuries, a profound empathy has developed with the vineyard itself: each generation face, day after day, the unpredictability of the climate and natural events. Today, as always, with one big goal: to produce wines that faithfully express the essence of the Erbusco hills. Each wine is a child of the previous one, with its peculiarities that makes it unique.

Cavalleri has always been a promoter of the benefits for a long aging on the lees. The bottles are turned by hand one by one in the cellar leaving an indelible imprint on all wines.

Winery products

Related products

Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.