• New
Metodo Classico Extra Brut Lune Noire Domaine Oinea 2020
Serve at: 8°-10°C
Glass type

Metodo Classico Extra Brut Lune Noire Domaine Oinea 2020

OINVSLNXX
disponibile
€24.00
Tax included

Lune Noire is an extra brut classic method composed of 90% Xinomavro grapes and the remaining 10% Assyrtiko. Both are indigenous Greek grape varieties. Assyrtiko gives the wine pulp and good acidity. Xinomavro, on the other hand, is a red grape grown throughout northern Greece. The resulting wines are relatively soft, with good acidity and bite.

Lune Noire matures on the lees for 18/24 months. The sugar dosage is 0.2 g/l.

Domaine Oinea is a new production reality within an emerging context of considerable potential. It is located in a hilly area downstream from an extremely rich and varied mountain system with predominantly calcareous-sandy soils, buffeted by northern winds but mitigated by the presence of two lakes. Biodynamic agriculture, very low interventionism, gravity-driven handling, spontaneous fermentation and maniacal care of the processes are the basis for a production of absolute prominence and originality. The surprising coexistence of elements of balance and elegance in the glass are further confirmation of the justification for the great international critical attention on this highly vocated terroir.

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.